Well, it’s apparently that time of year again … “tag” time, that is. Every so often someone tags me and makes me tell the world a few unknown things about myself. And … this time, I’ve been tagged by Dina Giolitto, the Head Copy Chick at Wordfeeder.com.
So here we go …
7 Things you don’t know about Terry L. Green
BizEase Support Solutions
1. In high school, my teachers would make a few of my friends and I keep our hands in sight, above our desks while taking tests because we would use sign language to flash answers back and forth to each other.
2. Until I moved to Ohio in 1987, I never lived in one place longer than two years at a time. My dad was in aerospace and my kid’s natural father was in the Navy, so we moved around just about every two years or so, from the time I was about 2 years old until I was about 34 …oops!!! I guest I just gave my age away 🙂
3. For my very first job at McDonnell Douglas Astronautics Company at the age of 19, it took me seven … yes seven times to pass my typing test.
4. I am a closet crossword puzzle addict. My favorite thing to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon is to complete the crossword puzzle in the Sunday edition of the paper. In fact, that’s one of the three reasons I get the paper to begin with … the comics, the coupons and the crossword puzzle!
5. My all-time, very favorite movie is The Color Purple. I cry my eyes out when Whoopie Goldberg is finally united with her children, every time I watch it.
6. I lived in Chinhae, South Korea for two years, adopted a son while I was there and taught English to a group of Koreans twice a week for about six months.
7. I Love to cook and clean house … I just don’t have time to do much of it anymore because I’m so busy with business!
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Does Your Website Make It Easy For Prospects To Contact You? - November 16, 2017
- 24 Quick And Easy Ideas For Newsletter Content When You Need Help - November 14, 2017
- How To Give Prospects The Info They Need Before The Call - November 13, 2017