Well, it’s apparently that time of year again … “tag” time, that is. Every so often someone tags me and makes me tell the world a few unknown things about myself. And … this time, I’ve been tagged by Dina Giolitto, the Head Copy Chick at Wordfeeder.com.
So here we go …
7 Things you don’t know about Terry L. Green
BizEase Support Solutions
1. In high school, my teachers would make a few of my friends and I keep our hands in sight, above our desks while taking tests because we would use sign language to flash answers back and forth to each other.
2. Until I moved to Ohio in 1987, I never lived in one place longer than two years at a time. My dad was in aerospace and my kid’s natural father was in the Navy, so we moved around just about every two years or so, from the time I was about 2 years old until I was about 34 …oops!!! I guest I just gave my age away 🙂
3. For my very first job at McDonnell Douglas Astronautics Company at the age of 19, it took me seven … yes seven times to pass my typing test.
4. I am a closet crossword puzzle addict. My favorite thing to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon is to complete the crossword puzzle in the Sunday edition of the paper. In fact, that’s one of the three reasons I get the paper to begin with … the comics, the coupons and the crossword puzzle!
5. My all-time, very favorite movie is The Color Purple. I cry my eyes out when Whoopie Goldberg is finally united with her children, every time I watch it.
6. I lived in Chinhae, South Korea for two years, adopted a son while I was there and taught English to a group of Koreans twice a week for about six months.
7. I Love to cook and clean house … I just don’t have time to do much of it anymore because I’m so busy with business!
In business since 1991, Terry Green is the founder/CEO/President of BizEase Support Solutions, an American-based, online marketing support company comprised of a team of talented professionals from around North America. BizEase excels at providing speakers and business coaches worldwide with seamless online marketing solutions, from setting up shopping carts and editing video, to writing blog posts and managing Social Media and PR campaigns. BizEase clients (who span five continents) take great joy in allowing the BizEase team to take care of the details so they can get back to doing what they do best! Click here to get our weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every Friday, with tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today!