I’ve tried quite a few mobile scanner apps in the past. I think I’ve probably added and deleted 4 or 5 over the past couple of years. Some have sucked. Some I’ve liked a little. But none have really wowed me.
Until now …
Scanbot might just be the one! I was introduced to it by one of my very trusted clients. He’s into all the techy mobile, integration, connecting apps and things. So if he says something is good … I can usually count on it.
There is a free version that will scan anything and then convert it to a searchable OCR document. And for a mobile scanner, that’s pretty good. However … there are also 2 paid versions. The first one, at a whopping $7.99 looks to be totally worth it. The $9.99 version adds just a teensy bit more functionality, but also gives you a free app to give to someone else. I chose the $7.99 version!
Here are some of the apps’ awesome features:
- Scans ALL media
- Has a built-in QR-Code Scanner
- Scans Barcodes
- Has a workflow option to perform common tasks with one tap
- Is super fast
- Has document detection
- Optimizes color
- Corrects perspective
- Scans multi-page documents
- Has an auto-upload feature
- Saves scans as PDF & JPEG
- And … evidently has more exciting features coming soon.
But that’s not all. Here are some even cooler things the pro version (the $7.99 version I bought) does!
- It will create folders for your scans and sync them with iCloud
- Gives you the ability to edit and sign documents
- Performs fast, full-text searches
- Lets you use your iPhone’s passcode and Touch ID (Woo hoo!)
- Has a “quick action” function
- Lets you name templates
- Has a Smart File naming feature
- Offers beautiful themes
- And uses text recognition (OCR)
It’s available for iPhone, Android and Windows phones! So what are you waiting for … at least go snag the free version and check it out. I’m sitting here right now, thinking of all the different ways I can use it!
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Wishing You Joy, Peace, And Love This Thanksgiving Day! - November 23, 2017
- How To Survive The Holidays As An Entrepreneur - November 21, 2017
- Offer fresh content to your audience in a variety of ways - November 20, 2017