I recently read an article from HubSpot about how “creating, optimizing, and promoting content are keys to filling the top of your sales and marketing funnel with more website traffic and leads.”
In a nutshell, you need to be always producing stellar content and looking for creative ways to entice people to Like, Share, and Tweet your content. The same article shared that companies who find ways to optimize and promote their blogs get 55% more traffic and 70% more leads than those who don’t. Blog posts that were shared on just Twitter had 113% more inbound links than those not shared on social media at all.
Sound daunting? Here’s your new secret weapon. Click to Tweet is a way to create “tweetables” right within the body of your blog post or article. Here’s how it works;
- Write the message you want to share in the box.
- Click the “Generate” button to create a custom link.
- Use the generated link to turn a quote or a piece of quotable information branded to you into a Tweet.
- Add this information to your post blog with the call-to-action “Click to Tweet” and PRESTO, and simple and innovative way to encourage sharing from your blog or website.
- Whoever clicks on the link will have the message automatically added to their Twitter status box. Easey Peasey!
Check out this cool (free) new tool for yourself at http://clicktotweet.com/
In business since 1991, Terry Green is the founder/CEO/President of BizEase Support Solutions, an American-based, online marketing support company comprised of a team of talented professionals from around North America. BizEase excels at providing speakers and business coaches worldwide with seamless online marketing solutions, from setting up shopping carts and editing video, to writing blog posts and managing Social Media and PR campaigns. BizEase clients (who span five continents) take great joy in allowing the BizEase team to take care of the details so they can get back to doing what they do best! Click here to get our weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every Friday, with tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today!