I recently read an article from HubSpot about how “creating, optimizing, and promoting content are keys to filling the top of your sales and marketing funnel with more website traffic and leads.”
In a nutshell, you need to be always producing stellar content and looking for creative ways to entice people to Like, Share, and Tweet your content. The same article shared that companies who find ways to optimize and promote their blogs get 55% more traffic and 70% more leads than those who don’t. Blog posts that were shared on just Twitter had 113% more inbound links than those not shared on social media at all.
Sound daunting? Here’s your new secret weapon. Click to Tweet is a way to create “tweetables” right within the body of your blog post or article. Here’s how it works;
- Write the message you want to share in the box.
- Click the “Generate” button to create a custom link.
- Use the generated link to turn a quote or a piece of quotable information branded to you into a Tweet.
- Add this information to your post blog with the call-to-action “Click to Tweet” and PRESTO, and simple and innovative way to encourage sharing from your blog or website.
- Whoever clicks on the link will have the message automatically added to their Twitter status box. Easey Peasey!
Check out this cool (free) new tool for yourself at http://clicktotweet.com/