- Breathe life into your articles with stories, examples and quotes.
- Write clearly and succinctly: 300 – 800 words is the norm in online publishing.
- Remember articles are NOT sales letters AND they can be crafted in a way that works just as effectively without all the hype.
- Allow your readers to hear YOUR voice shine through in your article. People purchase authenticity, not screeching, cookie cutter pitches.
- Inject passion through intentional use of whitespace, rhythm and cadence. Give your reader a chance to grow along with the writing.
- Submit and recycle, submit and recycle, submit and recycle. Now that you have written and polished your piece, send it out to the world and then re-use it to create more money making products with it such as a chapter in a book, a Special Report, the text for an audio product or [insert your money manifesting idea here]
- Keep your style flowing through the use of an actively engaging and directional resource box. Invite the reader to join you in whatever next step you have to offer them so that you can continue the relationship as well as attract more perfect clients and customers now.
Success Coach Julie Jordan Scott has taught hundreds of business-owners-who-write, her very popular courses including “Article Writing through Magnetic Attraction” a Teleseminar and Ecourse.
Discover the Method behind the Magic. http://www.5passions.com/writearticle.html
In business since 1991, Terry Green is the founder/CEO/President of BizEase Support Solutions, an American-based, online marketing support company comprised of a team of talented professionals from around North America. BizEase excels at providing speakers and business coaches worldwide with seamless online marketing solutions, from setting up ecommerce solutions, membership sites, web design and maintenance, to writing blog posts and managing Social Media and PR campaigns. BizEase clients (who span five continents) take great joy in allowing the BizEase team to take care of the details so they can get back to doing what they do best! Click here to get our bi-weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every other Friday, with tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today!