Ezines are one of the fastest growing ways to effectively reach clients, build credibility and trust, and share information beyond 140 characters. Plus it’s a great way to stay connected to existing customers and stay in the forefront of their minds.
But for many, the thought of consistently publishing an ezine can be a daunting one. Questions like; what do I say, can I keep it up consistently, and will an ezine really be beneficial to my business loom in business owner’s minds, and even sometimes lead to what is often called analysis paralysis.
Reasons Your Business can Benefit from an ezine:
- By sharing new products and information with your clients and working as a sales tool.
- Cost effective! No postage or mailing costs necessary.
- A great way to peel back the layers of your company and share your company history and facts.
- The Reminder Factor: Your clients may not always be tuned in to social media, but they will almost always be watching their inbox.
- Highly trackable: If you are using an email integration system like 1ShoppingCart, InfusionSoft, aWeber or Constant Contact, analytics and tracking for things such as open rates and clickthroughs are available.
- Creates value by allowing you to be the go-to source for information.
- Focused connection with large amounts of readers in seconds.
- Ezines can help nurture and strengthen relationships with current and prospective clients and potentially extend their longevity with your company.
- Ezines help position you and your business as experts in your industry or profession by sharing value-added tips and information.
- Can also be customized and tweaked to draw in new leads or even make your existing customers feel special with targeted campaigns and deals.
Your ezine strategy can be as simple as sending a weekly newsletter that includes a summary of what’s new at your company, or as complex as offering new services, courses, and tools. Take the time to form a content plan for your ezine and decide what your desired outcome should be. By increasing your customers’ engagement and activity with you, you could be increasing your value and longevity with them at the same time making ezines a valuable marketing tool that shouldn’t be ignored.
Isn’t it time to make an ezine part of your marketing strategy?
In business since 1991, Terry Green is the founder/CEO/President of BizEase Support Solutions, an American-based, online marketing support company comprised of a team of talented professionals from around North America. BizEase excels at providing speakers and business coaches worldwide with seamless online marketing solutions, from setting up shopping carts and editing video, to writing blog posts and managing Social Media and PR campaigns. BizEase clients (who span five continents) take great joy in allowing the BizEase team to take care of the details so they can get back to doing what they do best! Click here to get our weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every Friday, with tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today!