Ezines are one of the fastest growing ways to effectively reach clients, build credibility and trust, and share information beyond 140 characters. Plus it’s a great way to stay connected to existing customers and stay in the forefront of their minds.
But for many, the thought of consistently publishing an ezine can be a daunting one. Questions like; what do I say, can I keep it up consistently, and will an ezine really be beneficial to my business loom in business owner’s minds, and even sometimes lead to what is often called analysis paralysis.
Reasons Your Business can Benefit from an ezine:
- By sharing new products and information with your clients and working as a sales tool.
- Cost effective! No postage or mailing costs necessary.
- A great way to peel back the layers of your company and share your company history and facts.
- The Reminder Factor: Your clients may not always be tuned in to social media, but they will almost always be watching their inbox.
- Highly trackable: If you are using an email integration system like 1ShoppingCart, InfusionSoft, aWeber or Constant Contact, analytics and tracking for things such as open rates and clickthroughs are available.
- Creates value by allowing you to be the go-to source for information.
- Focused connection with large amounts of readers in seconds.
- Ezines can help nurture and strengthen relationships with current and prospective clients and potentially extend their longevity with your company.
- Ezines help position you and your business as experts in your industry or profession by sharing value-added tips and information.
- Can also be customized and tweaked to draw in new leads or even make your existing customers feel special with targeted campaigns and deals.
Your ezine strategy can be as simple as sending a weekly newsletter that includes a summary of what’s new at your company, or as complex as offering new services, courses, and tools. Take the time to form a content plan for your ezine and decide what your desired outcome should be. By increasing your customers’ engagement and activity with you, you could be increasing your value and longevity with them at the same time making ezines a valuable marketing tool that shouldn’t be ignored.
Isn’t it time to make an ezine part of your marketing strategy?
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- How To Spread The Wealth Of Your Content! - December 11, 2017
- What The Heck Happened To My Facebook Group Cover? - December 7, 2017
- 10 Self-Care Tips To Help You Enjoy And Get More Out Of The Holidays - December 5, 2017