I wanted to take this time to tell you all about an event I will be attending in Los Angeles the first weekend in March. It’s called the Speakers’ Summit & Marketplace, and here are all the juicy details. I hope you’ll decide to join me at the event, it will be an exciting weekend, and I’ll be there as a vendor. I would love to meet you face-to-face, so if you do decide to attend the event … make sure you stop by my table and say hello!
Speaker Services (Susan Levin) presents:
Speakers’ Summit & Marketplace, March 3-5 in Los Angeles
Reply to Susan Levin [email protected]
Speakers, Authors, Consultants, Coaches, Experts, Entrepreneurs, CEO’s
In today’s business world it’s important to communicate your ideas effectively, whether you are selling a product, delivering a speech, designing a proposal or asking for sponsorship. A great presentation makes the difference.
Speakers’ Summit is a comprehensive hands-on training destined to expand your knowledge and open up new channels of information for your business.
• Brand, design and develop a presentation that gets results
• Position and package your expertise for high fee markets
• Discover current marketplace trends
• Land speaking engagements at colleges
• Streamline your business to increase productivity and profits
• Master the latest cutting edge technology equipment for presenters
• Attract corporate sponsors for your programs
• Unlock the secrets for writing your book now
• Deliver a stellar guest radio interview without getting clobbered
• Cash in on web radio broadcasting using digital tools
• Create books with compelling covers that sell
• Develop unlimited earning potential with products and programs that can be repackaged
• Choose the best technology, tools and web strategies for your business
One-stop shopping for all the resources, tools and information to enhance the growth of your business
One camera shoot- three to five minutes
Post Conference Workshops- March 6
• Be a Radio Host
• Get Published Now: Crash Course
Vickie Sullivan, James Malinchak, Jack Barnard, Susan Levin, Bill Johnson, Beth Schneider, Bart Smith, Dave Barrett, Pat Lynch, Gayl Murphy, Sam Levy, Ron Arciaga, Sylvia Newton Robbins, Jack Powers, Jean-Noel Bassior, LaTania Smith, Tony Magee, Kevin MaMahon, Dotti Albertine
View Program/Register: www.speakerssummit.com
$397 Bring a colleague for an additional $300. $497 at the door.
Training Speaker/Author Marketing
Susan Levin, publisher/owner
Los Angeles, CA
310-822-4922, Toll free: 877-773-2800
In business since 1991, Terry Green is the founder/CEO/President of BizEase Support Solutions, an American-based, online marketing support company comprised of a team of talented professionals from around North America. BizEase excels at providing speakers and business coaches worldwide with seamless online marketing solutions, from setting up shopping carts and editing video, to writing blog posts and managing Social Media and PR campaigns. BizEase clients (who span five continents) take great joy in allowing the BizEase team to take care of the details so they can get back to doing what they do best! Click here to get our weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every Friday, with tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today!