If you’ve been getting my weekly tips for any length of time, you know how much I love finding new apps and plugins and software that make the things I need to do easier and more efficient. When I find something I really like, I then share them with you!
One very nice little app/plugin I recently found lets you take select groups of blog posts and turn them into an eBook. On the developer’s website they have a demo video you can watch. The teaser line is “watch us make a marketing eBook in 90 seconds.” It took me longer than 90 seconds – more like 15-20 minutes, but it was still really easy to do, and much faster than creating one in Word or a design program. But then it was also my first time, and I was trying different things out to see how they would look.Create eBooks out of blog posts and use them as lead magnets for bonus upgrades!Click To Tweet
I tried out various features, adding and removing them to try them out, and once I figured out exactly what I wanted, I was very pleased with the results. I’m sure I’ll be creating more ebooks in the future to use as lead magnets.
The app is Beacon, and it’s really easy to set up. All you have to do is open an account, grab the plugin for your WordPress blog, install and create!
There is a free version (with Beacon branding) and 3 paid versions:
- Capped – $9 Per Month (You get 1 unbranded eBook per month.)
- Unlimited – $29 Per Month (You get unlimited unbranded eBooks each month. The license also allows you to install the plugin on client sites!)
- Agency – $69 Per Month (This license includes unlimited Hub IDs and a custom domain name.)
All of the licenses include the ability to create unlimited PDF eBooks and Web eBooks, the WordPress plugin, and HubSpot integration.
Check out the free version, create your eBook and let me know what you think!
Also published on Medium.
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Do You Have Conversations With Your Social Media Followers? - January 15, 2018
- Do You Want Awesome Apps And Products At Rock Bottom Prices? - January 11, 2018
- When Was Your Last End Of The Year Marketing Review? - January 9, 2018