I’m always talking about the benefits of repurposing your content. And the reason I talk about it all of the time is because it works!
As I’ve mentioned before, one of those repurposing techniques is to repost your blog posts on 3rd Party sites. There are a few specific 3rd party sites I find effective, and have added to my own marketing strategy so I can get my content out to audiences I might otherwise not have access to.
One of the sites I find to be most effective for repurposing my blog posts is, none other than, LinkedIn!
Repurpose your blog posts on the LinkedIn Publishing Platform!
LinkedIn has its own publishing platform, also known as LinkedIn Pulse. One of the reasons the LinkedIn publishing platform is so effective is because if you’re active on LinkedIn, you’ve already got a captive audience in your LinkedIn contacts and followers. Plus, the platform is public, so in addition to your existing contacts and followers, your post is visible to everyone else on LinkedIn. Not a bad deal!Are you repurposing your blog posts on the LinkedIn Publishing Platform?Click To Tweet
Publishing on LinkedIn is super easy to do.
- Log into LinkedIn.
- Click on your profile.
- Click on “write a new post” as shown in the image above.
- Add an image at the top (Canva’s blog size image is the perfect size!).
- Add your headline and then the body of your article. HINT: if you are in preview mode on the blog post you want to repurpose, you can copy/paste it into LinkedIn and then make any tweaks or changes to it then.
- Add additional images or quote.
- Add your bio at the bottom.
Once the post looks like you want it to, click “publish.” Add the description and some tags so people an find your post – click submit and voila!
You are published on LinkedIn!
Take a look at a few of mine if you have any questions. You can find me on LinkedIn here.
Also published on Medium.
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Has The Facebook Apocalypse Actually Begun? - January 18, 2018
- Do You Know What To Do In The Wake Of Facebook’s New Algorithm Changes? - January 16, 2018
- Do You Have Conversations With Your Social Media Followers? - January 15, 2018