When I mention PR and Marketing, I get the typical … “What do you mean Public Relations? What’s that? Is it something I need?”
Well … yeah, you do. If you pay attention to my blog posts, you’ll know it’s a topic I’ve often addressed.
Public relations should be an integral part of your overall marketing strategy. But then … there’s the time factor involved in adding those extra components to your marketing strategy if they aren’t already there. How do you fit them into your already busy schedule?
Easy peasy …
There you go again … “Use a marketing support specialist to … (fill in the blank).” Well of course that’s my solution. It’s what we do!
To clarify, no we’re not a full-blown PR and marketing agency, but as a marketing support company, there are so many things we can do to help you keep you on point and moving forward.
Our resident PR Specialist and equally talented Copy Writer can …
- Work with you to help you develop a great PR campaign
- Manage your campaign throughout, ensuring its success
- Pitch the media – to gain national exposure we use our Cision databases for targeted media exposure
- Write and distribute your press releases
- Develop article marketing campaigns (including writing quality articles and submitting to the top sites.) We also use these articles to pitch the media to show your expertise and get great national attention.
- Handle book marketing and promotions. We handle everything from writing and creating media kits to securing book reviews and book sales.
- Manage PR for speaking events – We’ll help you get maximum exposure for all of your speaking events.
- Develop Google AdWord campaigns
- Develop Facebook campaigns
- Reputation Management – yes, that’s a big social media thing, but it’s also a very necessary component of PR!
These are just some of the many ways a marketing specialist can help you manage your PR and marketing, giving you the time you need to do everything else you need to do on a daily basis to keep your business humming along with happy clients and customers.
If you’d like to find out more about how we can help you manage and maintain a healthy PR and marketing strategy, let us know. We’d be more than happy to schedule a complimentary discovery session to see if we’re a good fit!
In business since 1991, Terry Green is the founder/CEO/President of BizEase Support Solutions, an American-based, online marketing support company comprised of a team of talented professionals from around North America. BizEase excels at providing speakers and business coaches worldwide with seamless online marketing solutions, from setting up shopping carts and editing video, to writing blog posts and managing Social Media and PR campaigns. BizEase clients (who span five continents) take great joy in allowing the BizEase team to take care of the details so they can get back to doing what they do best! Click here to get our weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every other Friday, with tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today!