There are so many eCommerce and email marketing options available today that it’s sometimes difficult to choose the one that best fits the needs of your business. Some of the bigger, more well-known solutions like Infusionsoft always hit you with the heavy sell, and try to convince you that their solution is the only one. Well maybe it is, but maybe it isn’t!
Then there are the smaller, lesser known options that take a much softer sales approach. Ones you might not even know about. So which one is best for you?
Theresa Scholes and I discuss a few of the many eCommerce and email marketing solutions available today, as well as a few “other” related things like my favorite opt-in form and popup plugin, and the Thrive Theme Content Builder.
On the show Theresa and I discuss:
- Infusionsoft – the pros and cons of using this powerhouse solution.
- Ontraport – which seems to be right behind Infusionsoft and clipping at its heels with functionality.
- SamCart – A solution similar to Infusionsoft and Ontraport, and one that Theresa is taking a closer look at.
- 1Shopping Cart -the tried and true standby that’s been around forever, but still continues to meet and exceed the needs of many. And … the benefits of using DirectPay, one of 1SC’s many authorized re-sellers.
- MailChimp – one of the perfect email marketing solutions to add to your favorite shopping cart system or plugin. It integrates with just about everything, is super easy to use, and is very affordable.
Theresa and I also cover some of the eCommerce plugins you can add to your WordPress site, as well as an inexpensive, but very interesting solution to achieving the same functionality as Infusionsoft – at a fraction of the cost. MailChimp + AgileCrm + Zapier + either WooCommerce or one of several other payment processors that integrate with the system. Who knew!
So how do you filter through all of the options for the best solution?
The big thing to remember whenever choosing an eCommerce or email marketing solution for your business is to make sure it works for you and accomplishes what you need for your business.
If you have any questions at all about any of the options and solutions we’ve presented, just leave a comment below and we’re happy to answer!
A Little About My Guest:
In addition to being a valued member of the BizEase team, Theresa Scholes is the owner of Click Virtual Assistance and specializes in eCommerce, building membership sites, and internet marketing strategies and implementation for the online business owner. A firm believer in matching the right actions to realistic goals, Theresa helps time-strapped entrepreneurs use the web to raise their profile and boost profits. Theresa resides in Victoria, BC, Canada with her 3 teenage children and her husband.
Also published on Medium.
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- How To Spread The Wealth Of Your Content! - December 11, 2017
- What The Heck Happened To My Facebook Group Cover? - December 7, 2017
- 10 Self-Care Tips To Help You Enjoy And Get More Out Of The Holidays - December 5, 2017