by Denise O’Berry
Are you trying to promote your business with a tiny marketing budget? Opportunities are plentiful for low or no cost marketing. Here are a few that won’t cost you a cent.
1. Publish articles about your specialty. “How-to” articles are always welcome. Ensure you include your contact information.
2. Write letters to the editor of publications your target market reads. 3. Get involved in an organization or community project.
4. Build strategic alliances with non-competing businesses and cross-promote each other.
5. Publish a special report. A “super how to” list for your specialty area. Distribute freely. Ensure that your contact information is included.
6. Speak to groups and organizations. Make sure the audience is your target market.
7. Carefully target relationships with media sources.
8. Write newsworthy press releases and distribute to your special contacts. The more proactive you can be, the better off your business will be.
Resource Box: Denise O’Berry helps small business owners identify and execute the steps to grow their business. Find out more at http://www.whatspossible.com
In business since 1991, Terry Green is the founder/CEO/President of BizEase Support Solutions, an American-based, online marketing support company comprised of a team of talented professionals from around North America. BizEase excels at providing speakers and business coaches worldwide with seamless online marketing solutions, from setting up ecommerce solutions, membership sites, web design and maintenance, to writing blog posts and managing Social Media and PR campaigns. BizEase clients (who span five continents) take great joy in allowing the BizEase team to take care of the details so they can get back to doing what they do best! Click here to get our bi-weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every other Friday, with tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today!