I have worked with hundreds of coaches, and I always recommend that they use the multiple income stream business model for their coaching business. This means that coaches should create products, such as e-books, teleseminars, audio recordings, in addition to doing one-on-one work with coaching clients.
Having worked with many coaches on creating multiple streams of income, I can tell you that teaching teleseminars is one of the best ways for coaches to create additional income and gain more clients online. Here is why:
– Teaching teleseminars helps you promote your expertise. Many experts teach.When you teach teleseminars you show others that you are an expert in your field. Teaching helps you demonstrate your expertise to a wide variety of people.
When your potential customers know that you are an expert in your field, they are much more likely to hire you and purchase your products. As you can see, being known as an expert in your field helps you make money online.
– Teaching teleseminars helps you get one-on-one coaching clients. If your goal is to get more one-on-one coaching clients, than you should teach teleseminars. People who are unsure about working with you can attend your teleseminars to experience your expertise at a much lower price then your one-on-one services.
Once they are exposed to your expertise, they can decide to work with you.
– Help more people by teaching teleseminars. You want to help many people with your coaching, but you are not able to work with each one of them one-on-one. When you teach teleseminars, you can help many more people at the same time.
– Teaching teleseminars helps you increase revenues. To make money with your teleseminars, charge people who would like to attend them. You can earn much more money per hour by teaching teleseminars then doing one-on-one work because with teleseminars you can have many people on the calls.
– Teleseminars are the best way to create multiple income streams. Use your teleseminars to create multiple income streams:
The teleseminar in itself is a new stream of income for your coaching business. Record the teleseminar to get an audio recording. Now you can sell the audio recording on your web site. This is another stream of income for your business.
Use the information that you taught during the teleseminar to create an e-book, which will be another income stream for your coaching business. Use the teleseminar, the audio recording and e-book to make thousands of dollars with just one teleseminar.
Coaches, teach teleseminars – it is a great way to get more clients and make more money with your expertise.
Biana Babinsky is the online business coach and expert, who teaches coaches how to make thousands of dollars with their teleseminars. Get her Make Thousands Of Dollars With Teleseminars Audio Recording at http://www.avocadoconsulting.com/rlinks/zteleseminars to learn step-by-step directions to create and teach profitable teleseminars.
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- How Do You Know What Your Ideal Client Wants? If You Don’t Ask? - January 22, 2018
- Has The Facebook Apocalypse Actually Begun? - January 18, 2018
- Do You Know What To Do In The Wake Of Facebook’s New Algorithm Changes? - January 16, 2018