Article Marketing: 7 Steps You MUST Take to Get Noticed by a Mass Audience of Hot Prospects
By Dina Giolitto
Article marketers, a question:
Do you REALLY REALLY want people to “find you” on the web… or are you content to spend hours fixing up your website just to have Mom tell you how nice it looks?
If the answer was yes, you want to be found, then you need to master Article Marketing Efficiency. You need to PUSH your content out there so it gets seen by the right people.
After you write an article, what do you do with it? Share it with your forum buddies? Tack it up in your blog and forget about it?
Well, this is what you should be doing with your article.
Immediate Article Marketing Action:
1. Post the article in your favorite online network (niche appropriate makes the most sense).
2. Send your article in to EzineArticles.com for top billing on the search engines.
3. Post the article on the smaller article sites hosted by your trusted associates; for instance, Angela Smith’s ArticlesOn.com or Thom Reece’s MarketingArticleLibrary.com
Delayed Article Marketing Action:
4. Add the article to your blog. Tag it categorically. Send out the ping notifications with Pingomatic, Technorati, Pingoat and whomever else you like to ping.
5. Include the article as part of a free ebook that you send to your private audience (only if the shoe fits of course).
6. If you have no ebook in the works, feature the article in your ezine (assuming it speaks to your primary audience).
7. If time or budget allows, take the article and submit it to ALL the major article directories.
You may or may not wish to do this depending on whether this article is just a random one that you rattled off, or if it’s part of a larger campaign effort (for example, Web Content Awareness Day was my last campaign and it featured many targeted articles).
I hope that after reading this article you’re equipped with an understanding of how to leverage your content for maximum outreaching potential. This is the way that you must do it if you want to emerge at the forefront of your industry! I have confidence in you. Now go market that article.
Copyright 2006 Dina Giolitto. All rights reserved.
Liked this article? Have more of the same emailed to your inbox each month. Sign up for the Copywriting and Marketing Ezine from Dina at Wordfeeder.com and learn to write search engine friendly web copy and market your web based business for free.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dina_Giolitto
In business since 1991, Terry Green is the founder/CEO/President of BizEase Support Solutions, an American-based, online marketing support company comprised of a team of talented professionals from around North America. BizEase excels at providing speakers and business coaches worldwide with seamless online marketing solutions, from setting up shopping carts and editing video, to writing blog posts and managing Social Media and PR campaigns. BizEase clients (who span five continents) take great joy in allowing the BizEase team to take care of the details so they can get back to doing what they do best! Click here to get our weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every other Friday, with tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today!