Scott Allen, co-author of the book, The Virtual Handshake: Opening Doors and Closing Deals Online, and moderator of the The Virtual Handshake Network on Ryze, recently published a great post in his blog regarding how to use online networks to turn books by first-time authors into best sellers.
Read the entire post on The Virtual Handshake Blog to see how Scott uses the following components in his online marketing plan.
- Mainstream Media Outreach
- Influencer/Blogger Buzz Campaign
- Online Activities
- Additional Marketing Activities
I hope you find his post as helpful as I did . . . Happy Marketing!
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Make it easy to share your newsletter on Social Media … - February 22, 2018
- 8 Video Marketing Strategies For A Successful 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Just How Effectively Are You Promoting Your Content? - February 19, 2018