We all want more engagement on Social Media. Right? Because … wait for it … we want more visibility and visibility = more eyes on our stuff!
Here are simple 5 things you can do on Facebook to engage your friends and followers.
Just remember to … Be direct. Have fun. Keep it simple!
1) Post a fun, fill in the blank statement like … “If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to _____,” or “If someone gave me $5,000 but I had to spend it all in one day, I would spend it on ______.”
2) Ask an open-ended question like …
“What was the title of the last business book you read?” or “What has been your biggest obstacle growing your business?”
NOTE: And don’t forget, images will make your posts pop out and get more views, so consider posting your statement or asking your question in the form of a text graphic! Need more info about how you do those – ask me 🙂
3) Post a link on your Facebook profile directing them to a post on your Business Page – ask their opinion of the post.Be creative: Ask questions and open-ended statements for more engagement on Facebook.Click To Tweet
4) Post a rant! OK … be reasonable here and don’t throw caution to the wind. Keep it simple. Post about something you’ve been pondering … “why do people do xyz,” or “have you ever noticed xyz.” You’ll be surprised how many people join in. Just keep it nice 🙂
5) Ask a legitimate business question you’d like to have answered. Be real.
So, what is one thing you can do? One question you can ask on Facebook, today, that will garner more engagement from your fans? Hit me with it!
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- What Do You Mean Missing Letters Can Be A Good Thing? - February 16, 2018
- How To Get Started With A Digital Marketing Strategy! - February 13, 2018
- When Was The Last Time You Called One Of Your Clients? - February 12, 2018