Having great content isn’t always enough … it’s got to be seen to be read. Here are 5 easy tips and tricks to help get your content in front of the eyes of your audience.
1) Include a large eye-catching image in your post. Research shows articles with images get 94% more total views.
2) Install the Click-To-Tweet plugin or use the web version so you can add easily tweetable nuggets for your readers to share.Use Click-to-Tweet in your post to add easily Tweetable nuggets for your readers to share.Click To Tweet
3) Write your content with your audience in mind, not Google. It’s good to use keywords, just don’t overstuff your content with them.
4) Use a great social sharing plugin like Social Warfare so your readers can easily share and like your posts. (Extra tip … Social Warfare includes a build in Click-to-Tweet function.)
5) Always include a call to action at the end of your post. You need to tell your reader what you want them to do next. Don’t make them guess!
And my call to action is …
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Have You Seen The Latest Facebook Changes And Updates? - September 21, 2017
- Client Avatars and Why They Are Important - September 19, 2017
- My Top 3 Online Marketing Tools! - September 14, 2017