Having great content isn’t always enough … it’s got to be seen to be read. Here are 5 easy tips and tricks to help get your content in front of the eyes of your audience.
1) Include a large eye-catching image in your post. Research shows articles with images get 94% more total views.
2) Install the Click-To-Tweet plugin or use the web version so you can add easily tweetable nuggets for your readers to share.[clickToTweet tweet=”Use Click-to-Tweet in your post to add easily Tweetable nuggets for your readers to share.” quote=”Use Click-to-Tweet in your post to add easily Tweetable nuggets for your readers to share.”]
3) Write your content with your audience in mind, not Google. It’s good to use keywords, just don’t overstuff your content with them.
4) Use a great social sharing plugin like Social Warfare so your readers can easily share and like your posts. (Extra tip … Social Warfare includes a build in Click-to-Tweet function.)
5) Always include a call to action at the end of your post. You need to tell your reader what you want them to do next. Don’t make them guess!
And my call to action is …[optin-cat id=”6511″]
In business since 1991, Terry Green is the founder/CEO/President of BizEase Support Solutions, an American-based, online marketing support company comprised of a team of talented professionals from around North America. BizEase excels at providing speakers and business coaches worldwide with seamless online marketing solutions, from setting up ecommerce solutions, membership sites, web design and maintenance, to writing blog posts and managing Social Media and PR campaigns. BizEase clients (who span five continents) take great joy in allowing the BizEase team to take care of the details so they can get back to doing what they do best! Click here to get our weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every other Friday, with tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today!