Send to Kindle
Thursday’s post was about getting more reach for your content by using LinkedIn’s Publishing platform.
Here are 4 little tips to help your post get more bang for its buck.
- When repurposing an existing blog post as a LinkedIn long-post, copy/paste from the “preview” screen of the blog post to get your Click to Tweet to remain intact so it’s tweetable on LinkedIn.
- Once you hit the publish button on your new post, a box will pop up giving you the option to share on Facebook and Twitter. When you tweet … include @linkedinpulse in the tweet – you never know, it might get picked up.
- Choose your 3 keywords at the bottom of the post carefully – it increases your chances of getting picked up by one of the LinkedIn Pulse channels.
- Wait a week or two AFTER posting your article on your blog before repurposing it as a long-post. Spacing your content out over different social media channels will get more exposure.
Send to Kindle
The following two tabs change content below.
In business since 1991, Terry Green is the founder/CEO/President of BizEase Support Solutions, an American-based, online marketing support company comprised of a team of talented professionals from around North America. BizEase excels at providing speakers and business coaches worldwide with seamless online marketing solutions, from setting up shopping carts and editing video, to writing blog posts and managing Social Media and PR campaigns. BizEase clients (who span five continents) take great joy in allowing the BizEase team to take care of the details so they can get back to doing what they do best! Click here to get our weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every Friday, with tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today! Follow Terry on G+
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Are Your 2017 Goals In The Bag Or Still Up In The Air? - December 12, 2017
- How To Spread The Wealth Of Your Content! - December 11, 2017
- What The Heck Happened To My Facebook Group Cover? - December 7, 2017