Tidy (iPhone app): Tidy helps you clean up thousands of photos in minutes with just a swipe of the finger. Created by covworks, this slick app helps you clean up and organize the disarray of your iPhone Camera Roll. Most of us take photos with our phones like our lives depend on it, and that clutter of photos can become a frustrating mess over time. Tidy features a gorgeous iOS 7 interface and a simple, easy to understand tutorial to get users sorting pictures effectively in no time. Tidy allows users to sort through photos in a variety of ways including time, location, category and even shape. And once you get the hang of it, swiping photos to their designated album can be incredibly useful. Tidy is free at the iTunes App Store.
WordPress Easy Ad Maker: This super slick WordPress.org plugin helps users insert fun and flashy call-to-action memo boxes right within the body of their content. A fully featured WP plugin, it is a quick, simple and effective way to showcase your top offers inside your web pages or blog posts in a rectangle, square or banner shaped box. This plugin runs around $10 and includes:
5 Gorgeous Color Schemes, 10 Built-In HD Icons
The ability to create effective ads in minutes that can be placed within your blog posts
Built-in Analytics Dashboard for better tracking
Simplicity that allows users to load plug in and GO
Tailwind: Social media analytics for Facebook and Twitter have been plentiful in the past, but it’s been a little harder for Pinterest users to find quality tracking options. Tailwind (previously known as Pinreach) tracks activity across Pinterest, including information about your company, products and competitors. In addition to the general reporting of growth and engagement, you can connect Google Analytics to track conversions and see which activity is most profitable.
Pricing: Tailwind has a free version with limited profile and domain trends and a couple of paid versions. Based on the features you choose, your choices are …
- $29/month – 90-day history archive, track 2 competitors, invite 2 collaborators, basic audience IQ.
- $99/month – 1-year history archive, track 5 competitors, invite 5 collaborators, advanced audience IQ.
- Enterprise (custom pricing) – Unlimited history archive, track unlimited competitors and more
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Has The Facebook Apocalypse Actually Begun? - January 18, 2018
- Do You Know What To Do In The Wake Of Facebook’s New Algorithm Changes? - January 16, 2018
- Do You Have Conversations With Your Social Media Followers? - January 15, 2018