by Biana Babinsky
Are you looking for more clients? Do you want a new, fresh way to promote your business online? One way to market your business is by promoting it together with other business owners. There are several techniques for doing this, but the main idea is to achieve win-win situations by cross-promoting each other’s products. For example, a web site owner may promote a “How to Start an Online Business” CD by a business coach through the coach’s affiliate program. The web site owner receives a commission for every CD he sells.
This is an example of how the web site owner and the business coach can make money togehter. The business coach gets his CD promoted by the web site owner, and pays the web site owner commissions on every sale. This is a classical win-win situation for both parties involved. Remember that a crucial element is that it should be mutually beneficial for both parties. This will create a marketing relationship that will continue for many years to come.
So, how can you promote your business with other business owners? Here are three ideas to get you started:
– Sell your products through an affiliate program. Many times when a client asks me how to sell more products, I recommend setting up an affiliate program. An affiliate program is a cornerstone to a good online marketing campaign. It will help you reward those who refer buyers to your web site.
– Sell products created by other business owners through their affiliate program. Are there people whose products you want to recommend to your web site visitors and blog readers? Check whether there is an affiliate program for those products to help you earn commissions while recommending these products.
If you really liked an e-book that you recently read or made more money by using techniques described during a teleseminar, share your recommendation with the world and make money at the same time.
– Publish each others’ articles. Do you write interesting and insightful articles? You can receive additional exposure for your business by exchanging articles with another blogger or web site owner. Offer to host the person’s article on your blog or your web site and vice versa.
For this technique to be effective, your blogs and web sites need to have similar target audience. This way your partner’s blog readers will be interested in what you have to say, and vice versa. And this will result in both of you gaining some new blog readers.
Start looking into promoting your business with other online business owners.
Biana Babinsky is the online business coach and expert, who teaches business owners how to get more clients online. Do you want to find other business owners to promote your business with? Join her exclusive online business coaching community, MarketingSalad.com at http://www.MarketingSalad.com to find other business owners to promote your business with.
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Have You Seen The Latest Facebook Changes And Updates? - September 21, 2017
- Client Avatars and Why They Are Important - September 19, 2017
- My Top 3 Online Marketing Tools! - September 14, 2017