Let’s talk about video. More specifically, video marketing.
If video is a part of your marketing strategy. Awesome. If it’s not, and you’re wondering how you can make it so …
Let’s talk about some possible video marketing opportunities. Do you have any events, launches, or other new products or service offerings coming up that you’re currently promoting or getting ready to promote?
If the answer is yes, don’t forget about using video as a way to bump up excitement and engagement. If a video helps you sell more of your stuff and get the word out with something that’s crazy-shareable, it’s definitely worth it.
- Speakers preparing to speak at an event can have a sizzle video highlighting past speaking events, including the upcoming event information, a call to action event invitation, and announcing a special deal they might offer during the event.
- Coaches launching a membership site can have a promo video highlighting the deep value only memberships and their content can offer, testimonials, group dynamics and all members will receive from that aspect, launch day (or week) bonuses, etc. The list can go on about what can be included in this video – all while keeping it under 2 minutes.
- Authors releasing a book can have a book video full of testimonials, tidbits of book content, some author info, a call to action to buy the book when released, and maybe even highlighting a discount or launch day special bonus.
These are just a few ways speakers, coaches and authors can use video marketing to promote their products and services. I’m sure you can think of others too.Wondering how speakers and coaches can add video marketing to their strategy?Click To Tweet
Remember, the true value of a video lies with its ability to carry a passionate message like nothing else, enticing excitement in the potential buyer. It doesn’t hurt that videos are highly shareable marketing assets in today’s social climate.
So if you’re not already promoting your products and services with video, why not? If you’d like to know more about how we can help you get started, simply schedule a call and we’ll chat!
Also published on Medium.
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Have You Seen The Latest Facebook Changes And Updates? - September 21, 2017
- Client Avatars and Why They Are Important - September 19, 2017
- My Top 3 Online Marketing Tools! - September 14, 2017